Our vision for Physical Education is to provide inspiration and challenge for all students socially, emotionally, and physically. We work together to develop confident and responsible citizens that are ready to embrace future challenges. In P.E. we teach a knowledge-rich curriculum that develops students’ physical, mental, and social health, and ensures that being active forms part of their identity for life. Our curriculum aims to encourage all students to develop their resilience, social skills, and confidence, through a wide range of different sporting experiences both in lessons and through enrichment.
Through our curriculum our students:
- Contribute to our Academy ethos and community
- Are given a broad education through the delivery of the curriculum
- Celebrate and share their personal achievements
- Develop skills required for learning, life, and work
- Are supported during their progression