We firmly believe our success is rooted in our innovative curriculum, cutting-edge facilities and a nurturing environment where every student is guided to achieve high standards through inspirational teaching and stimulating learning experiences.
Watch our video about our transformational journey to make Manchester Magic!
We provide our students with:
- a full range of courses to suit all levels of learners
- specialist teachers and sports coaches
- personalised Numeracy, Literacy and ESOL provision
- opportunities to work with our business partners
- a rich diversity of extra curricular activities
- student leadership opportunities
- the stability of being part of United Learning
Our Spectacular Building
Manchester Academy benefits from a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities:
- Six laboratories, utilising the very latest technology
- Two multi-material workshops and the full range of technology rooms
- Seven Business/ICT suites
- Drama Studio and Auditorium
- Lecture Theatre and Assembly Hall
- A Music Suite with a Recording Studio
- Sports Field and Astro Turf Pitch (flood-lit/all-weather)
- A four-court Sports Hall and a separate Gymnasium
- Library / Learning Resource Centre
- Faith Room
Admissions to Manchester Academy
Manchester Academy is free of charge and open to students of all abilities and backgrounds. The academy accepts students of all faiths and none. The full admissions policy can be viewed here.