Many parents will be aware that we switched our main data system over to a product called Arbor in September 2021 along with the rest of the United Learning Schools group. We are launching the Arbor parent portal and the associated parent phone app now to ensure that parents can access important information about their children and in some cases request updates to the details we hold for you on our systems via the portal or mobile app. As of December, we will no longer be using the MyEd school app.
If you are having issues with setting up the app, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting an Arbor Parent Portal account?
Click Here for Arbor's support materials for parents
Click Here for Arbor's Parent Portal 'Getting Started' Introduction video
What information can I see about my child on Arbor Parent Portal?
- Payments - make payments for trips and top up your child's lunch money
- Attendance Data AM/PM summary and ability to download an attendance certificate.
- Achievement Data - Total achievement points/incidents by year/term.
- Behaviour Data - Total Behaviour points/incidents by year/term.
- Activities Data - Currently displaying school clubs (Eventually to show trips/visits)
- Timetable/Lesson Data - Lesson information for the day and full student timetable.
- Assessment Data - Copies of any reports sent this academic year can be downloaded.
- Exams Data - Schedule of exams at times of the year.
- Student Details - Key contact information and other student details held on Arbor for your child with ability to request changes.
- Student Consents - Displays current consents
- Independent Learning