If you are worried about something or someone there are people
at Manchester Academy who can help. Please see any of the
safeguarding team below. They are here to help.
In addition, the Safeguarding Officer, Ms Walker can also make you an appointment with a young person counsellor!
- They will listen & give you space to talk
- What you tell them stays with them!
- Or you can come along to Brook in Manchester – 81 Lever St (just off Piccadilly) M1 1FL
- Or ring 0161 237 3001 – or ask someone to call on your behalf
All staff share the responsibility for safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children and young people.
If they are concerns that a child / young person is at risk of
significant harm or is being abused, these concerns will be referred to the Children, Families and Social Care
Please view our latest Safeguarding Policy from our policies page, which explains all of the above in more
- Please click here to find the advice and information for parents and carers on safeguarding and internet safety.