- Our Community
- What's On
- Contact Us
- 20th June 2013
Manchester Academy will aim to secure the highest possible standards of achievement, never satisfied with past levels.
The aim of the Academy is to be a place for learning with a clear spiritual and moral dimension.
Whilst the Christian faith is the starting point and the central focus for the ethos of the Academy, the beliefs and the practices of other faiths are valued and respected. The Academy welcomes those of all faiths and none.The ethos of the Academy is to support each student to:
- Become a balanced, articulate person with the intellectual freedom to be creative.
- Have the confidence to initiate.
- Have the resilience to cope with adversity.
- Have the compassion to serve others.
- Be motivated to have a lifelong love of learning.
Manchester Academy is part of the United Learning Trust group of Academies. The motto for all ULT Academies is ‘The Best in Everyone'. In order to be true to our motto we have high expectations of our students.
We want students to:
- Attain the highest standards in learning that they can.
- Achieve the best attendance, behaviour and personal development that they can.
- Take on responsibilities to become outstanding citizens.
- Strive to achieve as Manchester Academy will strive to help and encourage them.
There are ‘no excuses’ for not trying to be ‘the best in everyone’.